Friday, April 8, 2011

So lately, my mind has been racing with everything that I have to do to prepare for this trip and suddenly it occured to me that I havent even stopped to think how much i'm going to miss everyone ! My family, my friends. It's kind of weird actually, I came home this weekend to visit a friend and I was walking around in my neighborhood and I never realized how much of my ome life that I take for granted; driving my car anytime I feel like it, spending time with family and friends, eating at my favorite resturaunts or just relaxing on my couch. Spain promises so many amazing adventures and new experiences but I can't help to feel the nervousness starting to set in and I still have half a year before I leave. I plan to track every detail so hopefully ill have more positive memories than negative ones lol

1 comment:

  1. We're incredibly fortunate that there are so many opportunities to study abroad here at UNCG. I hope your trip is safe and that you have a wonderful time. :3

    ReplyDelete